St. Mary's Academy Quincy Illinois Stone Architectural Salvage Display Sign
The price does not include shipping. Please send us your zip code for a shipping quote before you buy.
Beautiful St. Mary's Academy vintage limestone display. This century-old antique limestone sign was out front of the parochial St. Mary's Academy all girls' school in Quincy, Illinois from 1910-1928. There are four total blocks and each block is 3 1/4" thick and 13" tall. In order from left to right the block measurements are: 34.5", 51", 46", and 34.5" across. These classic stones are in good condition with only the typical wear, scuffing, scratching, and a couple minor chips on the edges expected on old concrete pieces that have been exposed to the elements. There is no major damage to report. The blocks have a lot of character and history. Display these stunning St. Mary's Academy blocks in your yard, garden, driveway, business or somewhere special to show them off!
Freight Shipping Details
- Send us your zip code and type of location (home, business dock etc) and we will send you a quote
- Freight items ship to a business dock or the nearest freight carrier dock unless other arrangements are made.
- Residential shipping is curbside, they do not bring the item inside.
- We will need a phone number for delivery.
-We do not ship freight items outside of the United States.
- You are welcome to make your own freight arrangements, but there is a fee to box or palletize.